Thursday 18 March 2010

How do you get two whales in a car?

You have to say it out loud really for that one to work. Over the Severn Bridge of course! And I would thoroughly recommend that everyone does this on a regular basis. Admittedly I'm biased as it is my homeland and I love it with a passion. If you're not as lucky as me to have family there (no sniggering please), and can gather a large crowd, you could rent the gorgeous Felin Newydd which nestles majestically at the foot of the Brecon Beacons. It sleeps up to 18, has huge open fires, four poster beds, roll top baths an enormous kitchen and is exactly how one might dream up the perfect (albeit rather grand) house. If you're not sure you can find that many friends prepared to brave the Welsh wilds, you could also rent Blaencwm which is no less luxurious but more of a hilltop hideaway.


No comments:

Post a Comment